Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Insanity is definitely for the insane

And I love it! It's way harder than p90x, and I basically stopped trying at the end, but I'll get there. This is a lot more cardio than just doing reps and that makes me happy. I'll definitely be a lot healthier by the end of these 60 days.

Here's the link if anyone is interested.

In Other News

I got a call from Jimmie! It was nice hearing his voice, even if he was a little upset that he had to switch platoons. But let me just say, it really sucks when the phone goes out after talking to your deployed boyfriend for only five minutes. But I'll remain optimistic and say it's better than nothing (because it is). Hopefully I'll get to hear from him before he goes out in the field. I guess I'll have to keep the phone cards coming since internet access on this part of the ship doesn't look promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment