Saturday, May 1, 2010

And so it begins

I have no idea why I decided to start a blog. Maybe it's because a lot of the board girls have one and I became inspired. Or maybe it's because I deleted my Myspace and missed having something to make pretty. Whatever the case, I'm here! I figure now is as good a time as any since, after all, it is a beautiful, new month.

The Latest Happenings

  • I just finished my junior (senior) year of college and I'm officially a senior (super senior).
  • Jimmie is deployed and we just hit 50% today!!!!! Let me just say that nothing in this post really matters besides this little detail. =)
  • I have a job lined up at the end of the month, thanks to Jimmie's wonderful mom. I'm excited to work with Shannon and make some money! Now people can get off my back congratulate me.
  • I'm going to start Insanity on Monday. I was doing really well with p90x but then the Easter bunny left me chocolate. Then the last weeks of the semester were stressful so I needed even MORE chocolate. So yes, I had lots of food and no time to exercise.

A few pictures

I stole this from one of his friends on facebook. He's so stinkin' cute!

It's all downhill from here!


In celebration of May

No comments:

Post a Comment